You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving & Black Friday

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is almost here.  Where did this year go??  It seems like not that long ago we were celebrating Christmas.  And now Christmas is almost here again.  

Anyway, I'm really excited for Thanksgiving.  Our friend Richard is coming to visit us again this year.  I'm cooking a huge feast for the three of us (it will be my first time eating turkey in several years!).  Philip always says that my turkey is the best he's ever tasted.  Let's hope it lives up to the hype.  ;)   
Anyway, after we eat, we'll probably nap for a little bit and then head out to do our Black Friday shopping.  I love Black Friday... because I love good deals!  We will start at Walmart, then go to Target, Best Buy, and Kohls.  And hopefully by the end of the morning, we will have most of our Christmas shopping done.  :)  We already have several people almost done!  I'm highly impressed with our planning this year!

When we finish shopping, we will likely come home and crash for a few hours.  Then we have plans to pick up our Christmas tree to decorate.  I found a pick and cut your own tree farm and I'm hoping that it's good.  

Saturday is still up in the air.  I don't know what we'll be doing.  Probably recuperating from the exhausting Thursday and Friday!  :)  And then Sunday morning, Richard heads back and Philip and I will relax and get ready for our work week.  Fun stuff!

No comments: