You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Role Model?

This is good and do not cheat!!!

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???

Try it without looking at the answers...please don't look down until you do it, you'll love it I promise!

GET A CALCULATOR (YOUR COMPUTER HAS ONE ON IT)

1) Pick your favorite number between 1 and 9.
2) MULTIPLY that number by 3.
3) Then ADD 3 to that number.
4) Then again, MULTIPLY by 3.
5) Now ADD the digits together and scroll down...














Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:
1. Einstein
2. Nelson Mandela
3. Abraham Lincoln
4. Helen Keller
5. Bill Gates
6. Gandhi
7. George Clooney
8. Thomas Edison
9. Tara Lyn Ketcham
10. George W. Bush

I know, I just have that effect on people! One day you too can be like me... :) Believe it!

P.S. Stop picking different numbers. I am your idol, just deal with it!!

No comments: