You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Monday, June 8, 2009

And some stuff happened...

Things are going great in my life again. :)

Joe has decided to stay friends with me. He finally figured out that other people's crap is irrelevant to our situation. We had a wonderful chat on Friday and then we hung out for a few hours on Sunday. It's wonderful to have my best friend back. :)

Yes, I am dating Philip. So far, people are either completely shocked or they saw it coming for a while. The people who saw it coming scare me. lol... it's weird to me because I didn't see it coming at all.

I met Philip over 4 years ago. If someone would have told me then that this would happen, I would have laughed in their face. Of course, Philip and I have both changed a lot in that time.

Even if someone would have told me 2 months ago that this would happen, I would have laughed. I guess Philip has had feelings for me for a little while though. A friend of Philip's saw it coming for years. Before even Philip felt anything. That is scary. She is obviously psychic and worthy of my fear. lol

Another surprising thing... Philip is by far the best boyfriend I have ever had. I know I'm not really all that experienced with that (my total is up to 3 boyfriends now... lol), but still, I know he's wonderful. He really knows how to treat a woman. :) He listens. He talks. He is so sweet. He's not nearly as big of a pain as he pretends to be. Ha!

Something slight disturbing... Apparently I'm a whore. lol... it feels funny to write that. I'm just kidding about it though. It's just something frustrating that I've come across in recent weeks. A few weeks ago, someone assumed that because I'm dating Philip that I was having sex with him... and that was after only dating him for a few days. It's irritating to me because I think that people should know me better than that.

A friend of mine started dating someone who he didn't really know and almost immediately started a physical relationship with her. That's horrifying to me. I know that he's in love, but still... he doesn't know her at all. I don't know how people jump into that. I mean, I've been friends with Philip for about 4 and a half years and I don't feel comfortable jumping into bed with him. How do people have sex with people they don't know??

Blah... I'm done with that now. I went to Carowinds on Saturday with Philip. I had an awesome time. :) It's funny to me that I am terrified of falling and heights, but I love roller coasters. It's nice to have someone to go with me. I can do what I want again. It's fantastic. I love Joe, but I feel like I lost who I was with him. And now I've found me again. It's wonderful.

No comments: