You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Moving...

I'm becoming terrified. Philip and I are trying to make a decision on where to move to.

We want something different. Completely different, preferably.

Our first choice is Denver, Colorado: It's beautiful, it's got mountains, it's got snow, it's really different from North Carolina. :)

There are a few problems with the move though. First, we need to find a place where we can have 4 dogs; I want to live with my pups again. I know they're happy with my mom, but I want to have a place for them again. I miss them terribly. Second, we are going to be really far away from our families. Philip's family is in Pennsylvania and my family is in Indiana. Really freakin' far away from Colorado.

Our second choice is Albuquerque, New Mexico. It's beautiful in a different way. It's really different from Charlotte. And, Philip can get a transfer pretty easily to the Albuquerque Sysco.

It's also got the same problems. Dogs, Family, sad times.

We should be making a decision soon. And then we'll tell our families. And then we will make our arrangements in the city where we decide. Wish us luck. :)

No comments: