You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

WAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO :D

I had my first day of work with Dunn & Associates, Inc. today. It went really well. It was mostly spent cutting checks. I am used to that. I've used QuickBooks a lot.

I've had a bunch of people ask me what exactly I'll be doing. I am an executive assistant for a property management firm. I'll be doing accounts receivable, accounts payable, basic receptionist duties, other administrative tasks, and keeping up with work orders and such to keep the properties up to snuff for the tenants. :)

I haven't worked in property management before, so I do have a lot to learn, but I think that I am really going to like it. I think it will keep me very busy. And that is a VERY good thing. I hate to be bored. If I get bored at work, I start to dislike my job. I like to stay busy. And, I think this job will give me that. Plus, my boss seems very nice and it seems like a laid back office.

I am really excited about it. I am really feeling right at home here in Colorado. I love it. I can go outside, even when it's hot. There isn't the humidity like in North Carolina. The people here are really nice. We have a wonderful home. And, the dogs love it here, too. And, I've found a job that I think I'm going to like. Life is truly wonderful. :)

No comments: