You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Job Update

Yep. I made a great choice. :)

I really like my job. It's keeping me very busy, but there's no drama. I finished training yesterday. Today was my first day on my own. It went really well. No real problems. It's nice to work for someone who is laid back and not so completely high strung.

There's always something for me to do, but it's not really very stressful. I know that I don't have all of it down pat, but I think I'm doing pretty well for being at it for one week. Mandy, my trainer (and the woman whose place I took), will be back in on the 10th of the month to show me how to do the reconciliation and then again on the 18th to show me how to do billing (we only had one week for training and it didn't fall during either of the REALLY important parts of the month... haha). I don't think either of those will be terrible either.

And, I will have benefits (health insurance and 401K) starting on October 20th! How exciting! :D I've never had a job with benefits before.

Philip and I don't get to see a lot of each other, but we're surviving. At least with both of our jobs, the days seem to go by quickly. :) This week FLEW by. It's almost Friday already! And that means that I'll get to see Philip tomorrow night! Woo hoo! :) I plan on enjoying every second of that time (and the rest of my weekend). I hope all of you out there in blogger-land do so, too. :)

No comments: