You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quarter of a Century

Well, last Tuesday (August 3rd), I turned 25... a quarter of a century. When said like that, it sounds pretty old. ;)

However, it doesn't really feel old. It doesn't really feel any different than 24. And 24 was pretty effing wonderful. I am incredibly happy. And, unlike most people, I am looking forward to the next few years. I am excited about getting older.

I can't wait to get married and start a family. And, Philip and I are on our way to getting to that point. :)

We've been discussing marriage recently. We will probably be getting married next fall. :) And, munchkins will come shortly after that... just as soon as we can actually afford them. haha We want three... preferably 2 boys first and then a girl, but we'll take three healthy children no matter what sex they are. :)

So, turning a quarter of a century isn't really a big deal to me... and I doubt that 30 will be either. I mean, how can 30 be that much different than 29? Age is just a number. :)

I don't tend to worry about numbers. Maybe I will when that number starts to approach three quarters of a century old... I guess we'll find out in about 50 years. :)

No comments: