You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Saggy Pants a Terrorist Threat?

I will admit, I do not like when guys wear saggy pants.  I don't want to see their underpants (or worse, their behinds).  However, I don't think that they are a threat to air safety.

If you haven't heard, Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day front man, was kicked off a Southwest Airlines flight because of his saggy pants.  He reportedly asked, "Don't you have anything better to worry about?" or something of the sort.  I'm of a mind with Billie.  Seriously?  That's the biggest issue you have on this flight?  Then drop it.  I mean, the guy is going to be sitting the whole time so are you even going to see anything?  

After all, if he wants to look ridiculous, I think that's his problem.  It's not affecting the flight in any way!  I've certainly seen people wear worse than baggy pants on a plane.  I don't think the flight attendant has any right to say what people can or cannot wear (unless it's blatantly obscene -- which I have seen with no consequences.  I've seen a woman board a plane wearing a see-through shirt.  I think that's far more offensive than a pair of baggy pants.).  

I think the airline industry is all just a bunch of power hungry a-holes.  But, that's just my opinion.  ;)  

No comments: