You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Friday, October 28, 2011

My husband must hate me...

...because there are way too many clowns in my house for my comfort!  

I've allowed about a dozen clowns in our house, so it must be Halloween.  For those of you who don't know, I am terrified of clowns.  However, we're having a Halloween party on Saturday and there are a few other people coming who are afraid of clowns.  So, clowns are obviously a must-have.  And Philip keeps buying clown after clown for our house!

Philip and I have spent entirely too much money on Halloween this year, but our house is going to be the best house in the area (as if it wasn't already!).  I'm still known as "the Halloween lady" in my neighborhood because of our spectacular show last year.  :)

I still have a bunch of cooking and baking to do before tomorrow, but I'm super excited.

And now, for your viewing pleasure:

(Source)
This is the image that has haunted my dreams since I was a little girl.  I still won't walk near the damn sewer grates under the sidewalks.  

Happy Halloween, folks!  Be safe and enjoy!  :)

No comments: