You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Strange Phone Call...

So, I work in an office. I answer phones all day long. Sometimes, the callers are jerks. Sometimes they're really nice. And, sometimes they're just crazy. Today, I got one of the crazies.



Me: Brooks Printing Service & Equipment. How may I help you?
Crazy: I need to speak to [insert name].
Me: I'm sorry sir, but I think you have the wrong number.
Crazy: No, I need to speak to [insert name].
Me: There is no one here by that name, sir.
Crazy: What do you mean?
Me: I'm sorry sir, but I've never even heard that name before. That person does not work here.
Crazy: I know he works there. He's worked there for 30 damned years.
Me: (I think, "We've only been in business since 1987, so I know that's not possible." lol) Are you sure that you have the right number, sir? This is Brooks Printing Service & Equipment.
Crazy: Yes, I have the right number. I'm telling you, he's worked at [insert company name] for 30 years.
Me: Sir, this is Brooks Printing Service & Equipment, not [insert company name].
Crazy: I know he works there. Well, I'll just call him on his damned cell phone. I think I've got the number.
Me: Ummm... thank you, sir.



I love the crazies. They make my day. :D

No comments: