You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Heroes...

Earlier tonight (or last night... depends on your view of the time), the season premiere of Heroes took place. I did not watch it. *sigh*

I was really desperately looking forward to it. Unfortunately, I had been trying to get Philip into the show. He only gave in last weekend. That means that he is only half-way through season 2 at this point. So, I am waiting for him to catch up before I begin watching season 4. It's honestly killing me, but he's getting through them quickly and it's kind of nice to brush up on previous seasons before jumping into season 4.

Hopefully I will only miss a few episodes before we get on track. *Fingers Crossed*

If you haven't watched Heroes before, DO IT. I command it. It is awesome.


*** SPOILER ALERT ***
*** SPOILER ALERT ***


Ummm... if Sylar is not Sylar very soon in season 4, I am going to be PISSED. I effing love Sylar. He's my favorite Heroes character. And Nathan Petrelli is probably my least favorite character. So, the fact that he's replaced Sylar does not make me happy. At all. At. All.

No comments: