You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Shorts... Oh, so very, very wrong...

I really, really, REALLY hate when people wear shorts with things written across the butt. I think it's really tacky and ridiculous. I think it's worse when it's really young girls who are wearing them. I mean, everyone knows that people only wear them to draw attention to their butts. And why should we be drawing attention to underage girls' butts??

Anyway, the point is really just that we shouldn't write things on our butts. Don't do it. Don't. Do. It.

If you are going to do it, at least stick with something that someone (albeit, no one in their right mind) would find cute, like "Princess" or "Angel."

This is really just going too far though:










You should never have the word "Cocks" written across your buttocks. NEVER.

No comments: