You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Big Day

We are moving in 30 days. We will be leaving for Denver on June 26th. It is now May 27th. Less than a month to go.

Honestly, I am getting a little scared. However, I'm also SO ready to do this.

I cannot wait to live with my pups again. I know I can probably find a job pretty quickly. I know that Philip and I will be okay.

It's just the fact that we are leaving for good. I will likely never live in North Carolina again. It hasn't been perfect for me here, but it has become home.

I know that Colorado will be a better fit for me. I have just had a lot of good times here. And, I've made my only true friends here in North Carolina. However, most of those friends have now moved on as well.

The only things that are really tearing at me are the memories. And there have been so many. Good and bad. But, either way, they have been my life for the past 6 years.

I know that I will miss North Carolina. Just as I miss Indiana. I will miss them for the memories that I have of them. But, I know that neither can be my true home. I need to go out and find that place that is perfect for me. And for my family: Philip and my pups and our future family. I think that I will find that in Colorado.

No comments: