You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Phew!

The next two months are going to be crazy busy. My schedule:

May 7th: Leave for St. Louis. We are spending the night there.

May 8th: Leave St. Louis for Denver. We will be in Denver through the 15th (our one year anniversary). We will be getting everything situated for our move and having a nice vacation.

May 16th: Leave for home. We will probably spend another night in St. Louis because the drive straight through to Charlotte from Denver is 1600 miles.

May 18th: Leave for the beach (Virginia Beach). We will be there through the 21st.

May 22nd: Leave for home.

May 25th or 26th: Leave for Indiana. I will probably spend about a week there. I'm not sure when I'll be able to make it back home once we move to Denver.

June 3rd or 4th: Leave for Charlotte.

June 5th through June 11th: Cleaning and packing all of our stuff for the move.

June 12th: Our going away party.

June 13th: Leaving for Pennsylvania to spend about 10 days with Philip's family.

June 24th: (hopefully) Getting my Sizzling Sixteen book signed by Janet Evanovich in Charlotte. :)

June 25th: Getting our Penske truck rented and packed up.

June 26th: Leaving for St. Louis to meet my parents.

June 27th: Leaving for Denver.

June 28th: Unpacking. Yuck.

June 29th: Spending a nice week with my parents in Denver. :)

July 5th: FINDING A JOB! haha

So, as you can see, I will be very busy for the next two months. But, it is going to be awesome! Wish me luck. :)

No comments: