You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which house to pick?

In the past few weeks, I have been attempting to find houses for Philip and I to live in (rent) when we arrive in Denver. As you might imagine, it's been quite difficult since I have four dogs. It has been incredibly frustrating. I mean, my dogs aren't destructive or mean. They are cleaner than children! So, I was bummed out for a while.

I talked to Philip and we decided to have a little bit more give in our budget for the house (and pray that I find a job IMMEDIATELY).

Today, I have the best sort of problem. :) I have SEVERAL houses to look at when we go on vacation (which is now 9 days away!!). I am trying to schedule them. It's a bit crazy, but I am super excited because the more houses we have to choose from, the more likely it is that we will actually have a house to live in! lol

*sigh of relief*

So, life continues to be great in Tara's world. :) Keep your fingers crossed that one of these houses is livable and doesn't break our bank!

No comments: