You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Rebellion in the air!

Am I the only person excited about all of the rebellion in the air?  I love it.  This is a major turning point in world history!  And it's all so contagious.   Look at how quickly it's spreading in the Middle East:



Factbox: Protests in Middle East and North Africa

China has protests going on (even if they haven't been entirely successful so far).  The spirit of rebellion has even reached North Korea!  How exciting is that??

We've even got some protests going on here in the good ol' U.S. of A.  



Whether you agree with it or not, isn't it refreshing to see people at least standing up for what they believe in?  I was getting tired of living in a nation filled with SHEEP just following along.  I am so excited to see people getting worked up and actually doing something.  I love it!  This is why we live in the U.S.A. people!  Stand up for what you believe in!

No comments: