You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Feeling great!

I was feeling pretty damn stressed before I left for my long weekend in Indiana. I feel great now, though. :) Life is good. I feel like I know who I am again. And I'm pretty awesome. :)

And, because of my trip, I now have physical as well as mental differences. First of all, my hair. It's really dark and purple-ish. It was an accident. I picked out this really awesome color that I loved. It turned my hair pink. Like, hot pink. Seriously. I don't know what happened. I think there must have been something wrong with the dye. I've never had problems before. Well, I hated the pink, so it had to go. I didn't want to go back to the store though. My mom had some dye in the cabinet called "Black Cherry." It looked decent, so we tried it out. It's really dark. And sort of purple. It was really purple at first. It's washed out some now though, so that's good. I was going to re-dye it this week when I got back to the Carolinas, but everyone seems to like it, so I figure I'll keep it for a while. :)

Secondly, I have a new tattoo. :) I asked my sister to get one with me, and of course, she was all for it. It's "Lyn" in script on my stomach next to my right hip. I love it. I'll have to put up some pictures soon (the battery is dead in my camera right now, otherwise I'd take some and put them up now). I've wanted another one for a while. Joe hates tattoos though, so I was trying not to irritate him by getting one. I thought it was appropriate now. :)


*** UPDATE ***

I've got pictures up now. See below :)


No comments: