You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Tennessee

I spent my weekend in Clarksville, Tennesee. Richard, a friend of mine, was graduating from Austin Peay University. So, I went with Philip, Roger, and Erin on the 8 hour trip. We had an awesome time.

We had an indoor pool that Philip and I spent more time in than we did the beds. You probably think I'm kidding, but I'm pretty sure that more hours were spent swimming than sleeping on this trip. :) Philip and I had a competition to see how many times we could dunk each other. I lost. Of course. However, I did manage to dunk Philip 4 times. I was pretty happy with that. Even though he dunked me like a hundred and forty seven times. Maybe it wasn't that many, but it sure felt like it. And, since I bruise easily, I have bruises all over my arms and legs. My arms didn't bruise too badly. My wrists only have faint bruises. I do have a few big, ugly, purplish bruises above my elbows, but you can't see them when my arms are down at my sides. My legs are another story. They are bruised all over. Luckily, none of the bruises actually hurt. :)

We also went bowling twice. I didn't bowl that great, but it wasn't completely awful either. I even beat Richard once (he's a far better bowler than I am... don't let that fool you though. I didn't bowl well; he just bowled awful).

We went to the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville. It was really interesting. I think we spent about 3 hours there. It didn't feel like it.

It was a fantastic trip and I am sad to be back at work today. Oh well. Less than 2 weeks and I'm off to Indiana for a long weekend.

No comments: