You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Days 5-7

November 5: I am thankful for my father. We have had some rough times in the past, but I know he will always be there for me. We don't talk as often as we probably should, but I know that he truly cares about me; just as I truly care about him. I know that he is proud of who I have become. I love him. :)


November 6: I am thankful for Colorado. :) I know, it's a whole state. I am just so thankful that Philip and I were able to move here. It is a fantastic place. I get to see the beautiful, snow-topped Rockies every day on my way to work. And, every day I think, "Wow. I am so lucky to see this." Colorado is filled with amazing people, amazing sights, and is just an amazing place to live. I love it here. :)


November 7: I am thankful for my sister. She and I have definitely had our "rough patches" but we are now at a great point in our relationship. I wish that I could see her more often (and finally meet this wonderful beau of hers), but at least I know that she and I will be able to pick up where we left off when we last saw/talked to each other. :) She is a wonderful person and is going to do great things. I am lucky to have her as my sister (and lucky that she forgives me for convincing her that she was adopted when we were little!). :D

No comments: