You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

FINALLY!!! :D

I have been waiting for snow. One of the big reasons I moved to Colorado was for the snow. I miss the snow so much. Everyone out here told me that we would have snow by Halloween. Well, Halloween came and went. Still no snow. :(

I've been watching the 10 day forecast for weeks now. And, finally, there is something on there that brings me joy!

I am not sure why the picture ended up so blurry on here... Anywho, Thursday and Monday are supposed to have snow showers! I am so excited. I know that on a 10 day forecast, it's very likely that the forecast will change, but at least I now have some hope for that beautiful, fluffy, white stuff! SNOW!!! :D

No comments: