You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011 is done!

And woweee it was a big one.  Philip and I are so spoiled.  We got movies and books and games and clothes and gadgets galore.  And, we had Skype dates with our families.  Unfortunately, Philip had to work Christmas night, but we still had a good dinner beforehand.  Again this year, it was just the 2 of us (and our four pups, of course!).  

Friday night, we opened presents with my family (it was the only time that worked with all of my sister and her bf's Christmas events).  Highlights: I got a Cricut (yayyyyyyyyyyy!) and Philip got some expensive Star Wars Legos that have been discontinued.  We had gotten my parents a laptop for Christmas (which they used to Skype with us) and we went in half with my parents on a tv for my sister and her boyfriend.  Everyone was super happy, I think!  :)

After we finished with my parents, we decided to keep on opening gifts.  Highlights: Philip got an iPad from me (several weeks ago) as well as a baseball autographed by Mariano Rivera and I got a Kindle Fire and new pearl earrings from him.  :)

Saturday we did a little shopping and picked up a case for his baseball.  Then on Sunday we opened gifts with his family.  Highlights: Philip got a new drill (he really needed one; our old one was terrible!) and I got new pots and pans.  :)  

Our movie collection is just insane at this point.  We've got something like 550 movies, over 100 tv shows, and I don't know how many documentaries.  Philip's video game collection grew quite a bit over the weekend, too!  

Yep, we are spoiled.  But, I think I'm okay with that.  ;)

No comments: