You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm still alive, mostly

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in forever.  I am still mostly alive.  I say mostly because I've had a cold for several weeks now.  It's really weird for me because normally I don't even get sick.  And when I do, it usually doesn't last long at all.  

This cold is a pain in the butt.  I start to feel better for a day or two and think I'm on the mend.  Then it comes back even worse!  It just won't be gone!  Now my ear sounds like there is a river running through it.  It's even painful at times.  I'm guessing this is an ear infection but I don't really know since I don't think I've ever had one (that I can remember).  And, my head is killing me!  And on top of that, my teeth hurt!  WTH?  I did a google search of my symptoms and it sounds like I have a sinus infection on top of my cold.  

It'd be better if I didn't still have this stupid cough.  Every time I cough, I feel like my head is going to explode.  I think I'm going to try to get a doctors appointment for later today so I can get some antibiotics and kick this infection in the butt.  I really want to get better before Christmas! 

No comments: