You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

90 Days!

My 90 days are officially up tomorrow (October 20th). I am so excited! I will get benefits (and possibly a review for a raise!). My health insurance will start on November 1st! The company covers up to $270 for health insurance. I am going on Philip's health insurance though, and using the $270 for dental insurance for both of us and also accident insurance through AFLAC. I am mostly just thrilled that I get benefits! :D

Also, I still really love my job. My boss is awesome. My coworkers are cool. The tenants can be a pain in the butt, but I find that I actually really like property management. :) I hope that I continue to enjoy it.

Actually, my boss is out of town tomorrow, so I get to show one of the suites in our building. It's pretty exciting! If they end up leasing the suite that I show them, I can get a part of the commission! Woot! :)

But, either way that goes, I'm just happy that I really and truly enjoy my job. It's been a fantastic change. Have I told you readers lately that I love Colorado? I still continue to be so happy that we made this move. It was an excellent decision! :D

No comments: