You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Rainbows

Before I moved to Denver, I probably could have counted on one hand (definitely not more than 2) the amount of times that I actually saw a rainbow. It was definitely a rare occurrence.

Philip and I have lived in Colorado for not quite 4 months now. In that time, I've seen probably 20 rainbows. It just blows my mind. It is amazing! Even though I'm seeing the rainbows more frequently, I still am not tiring of them. Here are just a few photos I've managed to snag of the beautiful rainbows:

[10/25/10 -- Downtown Denver]

[10/22/10 -- On my way home from work]

[10/08/10 -- On my way to work]

[07/22/10 -- At our house]

I know a few of the pictures aren't great; they were taken with my cell phone. I just wanted to show that it is a little strange how often I see rainbows... and even double rainbows! :)

No comments: