You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Engagement Photos

Okay, I know I'm supposed to be keeping my wedding stuff to the wedding blog, but I am really excited about this! We got our engagement photos done on Saturday and the photographer posted 12 photos from our engagement photo shoot on Facebook. I absolutely love them. :) Here is a sneak peek:

Again, our photographer only put 12 photos up on Facebook... these are just my favorites of the photos he put up. He told me that there should be about 40 to 50 photos on the disc that he sends us... which means you'll probably have to see more engagement photos on my blog in another week!

If you are in the Denver area and are looking for a photographer, I definitely recommend Lucas McDonough. He has reasonable prices and he does an amazing job. :) You can see more here or here.

No comments: