You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Views

I've thought about this and I'd like to do a series on my beliefs; everything from religion to abortion to parenting. Hopefully this will mean that for the next few weeks, I'll be blogging more regularly. But, no guarantees.

I want all of my readers to know that I mean no offense to anyone. I only mean to express my views on a range of topics. If you disagree, feel free to comment and give your point of view. Please try to be respectful (as I will try to be). If you comment and put forth an argument, I will make every attempt to respond to you. After all, I enjoy a good intellectual battle. ;)

Along the same lines, if you agree, please feel free to share as well. If you have questions or would like me to explain further, just comment and I'll try my best to clarify.

Now, let the opinions flow! :D

No comments: