You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Last week, as I was driving into work, I heard some terrible news on the radio.  


How can that be??  For those of you who don't know, I'm a huge fan of Law & Order: SVU.  It's one of the very few shows that I keep up with on a weekly basis (that and Bones).  And, I've seen all of the episodes at least a half dozen times a piece.  I watch them to fall asleep.  I love them.  

I was actually kind of disappointed in the season that just ended (it was a little weird), but I still love the show.  And, there's no way that the show will be the same without Detective Elliot Stabler.  He's been there since the beginning.  He and Detective Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) make the show.  There's no one who could replace him.  

I'm just so disappointed.

And, on top of that, Mariska Hargitay has said that she is probably on her way out, too.  
Costar Mariska Hargitay had already put one foot out the door, announcing she wants to downsize her role this season by only appearing in the first 13 of the show's 22 episodes. Jennifer Love Hewitt apparently will replace Hargitay's Detective Olivia Benson.
That cannot be right!  Jennifer Love Hewitt???  Noooooooooo!  It's going to be absolutely dreadful.  I will, of course, need some time to mourn the loss of my favorite show.  Even if the show doesn't get cancelled after next year (which I foresee), it will never be the same show that I love so much.  Farewell, my wonderful television friend.  I will miss you.  At least we'll always have re-runs.  :( 

No comments: