You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Have You Heard??

They've officially replaced Detective Elliott Stabler on Law & Order: SVU.  It is indeed a sad day.  Although, not as sad as I thought it would be.  They've signed Danny Pino for the replacement.  And, they've hired Kelli Giddish as Detective Olivia Benson's semi-replacement. 

(Source)
I don't mind Danny Pino.  I don't really know Kelli Giddish.  She certainly can't be as bad as Jennifer Love Hewitt (she was the rumored replacement).  

However, I was hoping that another of the front runners would get the role: Michael Raymond-James.


I loved him on True Blood (season 1).  In fact, he's one of the only reasons I watched the show (that and Eric -- ha!).  He was fantastic!  The best actor and the most likeable character (SPOILER ALERT -- and that's saying something since he was the murderer!).  

Anywho... not a complete loss.  I just hope that Pino can fill Meloni's shoes.  I doubt it.  But, we shall see!

No comments: