You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Friday, July 1, 2011

RISP

I am so tired of hearing about how terrible the Yankees are with runners in scoring position (RISP).  Anytime I'm watching a game, that seems to be all that the announcers want to discuss.  

I guess it's because there's nothing else to fault them on!  I mean, we are leading not just the East, but the entire American League.  We are second in all of MLB (behind the Phillies).  We are one of only two teams who is above .600 (we're at .608 and the Phillies are .622).  We have more home runs than any other team.  We have 116 while the next closest team (Texas Rangers) have only 95.  The team's average OBP is the second best.  The team's SLG average is the best.  The Yankees have more runs than any other team (421).  

So, yeah.  We're not so great with RISP.  I think I can handle that.  BECAUSE WE STILL ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!  :P

No comments: