You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Decision: We Are a Honda Family!

After a few minutes of discussion, it was decided: we would be buying this vehicle.  So, we put our game faces on and stepped inside.  I filled out the credit application and we got the show on the road.  

The salesman went back to the finance department and did his thing.  He brought back an offer.  This is where I thought that Philip would be helpful.  After all, he has been through this process several times since he's bought several cars.  I thought that he would be the master negotiator.  Not so.  He was absolutely ZERO help.  Ha!  I had to do all of the negotiating.  

I haggled some and he went back to finance.  He came back with a counteroffer.  I haggled some more.  He went back to finance.  In the end, we ended up getting a great price.  We got it down to the price we were willing to pay per month for the car, but it also included a lifetime service plan and the 8 year/120,000 mile extended warranty for the car.  I get free tire rotations, oil changes, car washes, etc., for life!  Yay!  :)  

So, here he is:



















And there you have it.  My beautiful new car.  His name is Lucius.  :)  And I love him already.  Ha!

No comments: