You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sam's Retirement

It has come time for Sam to retire.  For those of you who do not know, Sam is my car.  I've had her since high school.  I really do love that car.  I wish she would have lasted even longer.  But, it's high time for her to retire.  She's just falling apart.  

But, I have enjoyed the many years we've spent together.  There have been good times and bad.  She's been hit by a school bus, had a blown motor, had a gallon of milk explode in the back seat in the summer heat, been peed on by Cody (my Golden Retriever) when he was still young, and so much more.  But, through it all, she was a damn good car.  I can only hope that my next car will be as good as her.  

So, farewell, Sam.  And thanks for all of our wonderful years together.  
Jack and Cody on our way to Indiana.  Sam is always a comfy resting place.  :)
Jack on our way to Avon, NC.
Jack on our way to Avon, NC.

Jack on our way to Avon, NC.
A car wash several years ago.
One of my senior photos.

No comments: