You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Friday, July 29, 2011

What Really Grinds My Gears

Sorry I've been away so long.  I've been swamped trying to get our wedding invitations put together.  But, they're finally done, so I'm back!

I want to talk about something that really "grinds my gears" (if you haven't seen the Family Guy episode that this is in reference to, shame on you!).  

I work in a large commercial office building.  When I use the restroom here at work, there are often other ladies using the facilities as well.  It really bothers me when in a fake attempt to wash their hands, they simply run their hands under the water for a second or two.  

What good is that doing?  I mean, even if you had mud on your hands, two seconds wouldn't be enough time to wash it off.  So, what makes you think that two seconds of cool to lukewarm water is going to wash away whatever bathroom cooties are on your hands??  

Stop being gross.  Wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.  It's not that hard.  Those extra 18 seconds are not going to kill you.  But it saves the rest of us from having to touch things that your filthy poo-hands have touched!  ;)

No comments: