You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dream Home: Dining Room

I've had difficulty finding my ideal dining room.  Apparently I'm different than the crowd.  There is one thing that I want for the dining room that has been easy to find though:  wainscoting.  It's a must on my list for the dining room.  It's awesome.  



Source: houzz.com via Tara on Pinterest




Source: ayscues.com via Tara on Pinterest

Aren't they so pretty!?  I love them.  As for the color above that wainscotting... no idea.  And the actual dining room furniture... I'm not so sure.  At first I wanted a light colored wall with dark furniture.  Then, this past weekend, we went to Ikea and I saw these awesome gray-brown (seriously, the color is called gray-brown) tables and I loved them. 

Source: ikea.com via Tara on Pinterest


Source: ikea.com via Tara on Pinterest


Source: ikea.com via Tara on Pinterest

So, maybe dark colored walls with light colored dining room furniture?  Eh, I don't know yet.  Good thing I have lots of time to figure it out.  And, hey, I might even let Philip help me decide.  ;)  

No comments: