You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dream House: Guest Bedroom

I haven't been able to find inspiration photos of what I'm looking for for the master bedroom, so let's just jump ahead to the guest bedroom!  

I want something light and creamy.  I don't want a lot of dark colors... possibly light colored walls, floors, and bedding, but some darker chests?  I'm not entirely sure yet.  I want it to be neutral but warm.  Like these:



Source: houzz.com via Tara on Pinterest






Source: houzz.com via Tara on Pinterest


Like I said earlier, I'm not sure if I want everything to be light or if I want dark furniture.  This might possibly be a happy medium:

Source: ikea.com via Tara on Pinterest

Source: ikea.com via Tara on Pinterest

That's a matching set from Ikea.  It's even prettier in person.  :)  Anyway, those are my ideas and inspiration for now. 

No comments: