You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Work Update!

The person that we had in mind for my position has officially passed her drug test and background check.  It's a huge weight off my shoulders!  She will likely be starting next week.  And then I just have to train her how to do my job.  

::Sigh::

It's been incredibly crazy busy the past few weeks and my stress level is out of control (not sleeping, forgetting to eat, my face is broken out like a teenager, etc.), but I still love this job.  I really do hope I can find a job that I will like as much as this one when we move.  I'm not going to hold my breath though.

Only 5 weeks left of work.  And only about 5 1/2 weeks until my family gets here to move us out to Indiana.  I know it's going to fly by.  I guess that means I really need to get on that packing and cleaning stuff!

No comments: