You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Dream House: Mudroom

I know it's been a few weeks since I did a "dream home" post.  I've been swamped with getting things ready for the move (and just tired!).  But I have still been looking at some inspiration photos.  I know the order of these posts doesn't really make much sense... so why not just jump to the mudroom now?!  

The mudroom needs to be pretty, have a bench, and have lots of shelves and hooks and cabinets to keep things organized.  I don't really have any colors in mind... most that I've seen seem to be white, but I would think it would be hard to keep everything white in the mudroom.  

Source: houzz.com via Tara on Pinterest


Source: houzz.com via Tara on Pinterest


Source: houzz.com via Tara on Pinterest


 



 



 

Source: houzz.com via Tara on Pinterest


Source: houzz.com via Tara on Pinterest


I think like the last one the best.  Although, the one previous is a close second (I think it could use a pop of color on the bench though).  I also really like the one with the broom, but not much of the room is actually shown.  I want one with lots more space!

No comments: