You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

How likely Is It That McCain Will Kick the Bucket?

Well, I did bring it up in my last post, so I thought that this was very relevant. This author gives some odds of how likely it is that McCain will die in his first term as president [God (or your preferred Authority) help us!] leaving Sarah Palin as the President of the United States. I shudder to think of it. Anyway, he goes on to compare those odds with things we come across in every day life. It's definitely worth a look. :)



Also, there are a bunch of websites where you can dress Sarah Palin up in her old clothes and even her new $150,000 wardrobe. This one is my favorite (I love that you can see Russia through the window in her closet!):


And, my favorite story that I came across today is of Sarah Palin's other wardrobe malfunction. See Below...

Yes, folks. Those are donkeys on that scarf. Even Sarah Palin wants you to vote Democrat. :)

No comments: