You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Strange News from Around the World...

Austria -- Has anyone heard about this? It's absolutely disgusting. Definitely check out the link. It's so incredibly disturbing. I can't imagine. None of these children is ever going to recover from this. What makes people do this? What happened to this man to make him think that this was a swell idea?? I just don't understand.

Nebraska -- This is not okay. Joe doesn't like it when I make black bean soup often (I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and never get sick of it). However, if he ever tries to wack me with a pot for making it, he will lose a testicle over it. :)

Canada -- Well, if you're too damn fat to be comfortable in prison, maybe you should just have to deal with it. Lose some weight. Or don't do illegal things to get you put in jail if you know that you're too fat to fit on a prison bed. This is ridiculous. If you don't want to have to stay in jail, just become obese! It's a get out of jail free card! Then you can get out and start your life of crime all over again!

Beijing -- I support this man. If your relatives are criminals, definitely arrest them. They're standing against everything that you stand for. They have to go! It's one of the many reasons that I didn't go into law enforcement. Sending my redneck relatives to prison would probably put a damper on holiday get-togethers. :S

No comments: