You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight Tonight

Joe and I are going to see Twilight tonight. :)

So far, I've heard bad things from critics, but great things from my friends who have seen it. It's getting my hopes up so I really hope that it is good.

I'm getting excited. Like a giddy teenager. Just a few years older... lol

I hope that all of my hopes and dreams aren't smashed. I didn't like any of the trailers and I liked very few of the actors that they cast for the parts. So, before, I wasn't really looking for the movie to be good. Now, people have told me how amazing and wonderful the movie is, so I'm hoping that it lives up to the hype. :S

Wish me luck.



lol... luck. On watching a movie. Sounds silly. I just don't want to be heartbroken about how pitiful this movie is.

No comments: