You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm an old woman...

I'm sorry I've been a bad blogger.  I've had a lot on my plate lately.  I'd say that I will get better, but I probably won't until after this wedding is done with!  

Anyway, onto the real reason for this blog.  Philip thinks I might be an old woman.  First off, the new birth control pill I started this month caused me to have serious hot flashes for a while.  That was not fun!  I had the a/c in my office as low as it would go.  I was told that you could hang meat in my office it was so cold.  However, I was still burning up!

Next up, Philip and I made our own cornhole boxes.  We're having a cookout this weekend and we're going to try them out.  Well, we worked together on the construction part, but the sewing of the bags was left to me.  So, I broke out the sewing machine and got to work... while watching Murder, She Wrote.  Philip is convinced he's marrying an old woman.  ;)  

I found Murder, She Wrote on Netflix last weekend and I just couldn't help watching it.  I only vaguely remembered it and I wanted to see if it was actually any good.  Well, turns out, it is fairly decent.  

However, I would never want to be friends with Jessica Fletcher.  Sooner or later, all of her friends and family are either murdered or accused of murder!  She was like the Jack Bauer of the 80s (how many times can Jack Bauer save the world or how many murders can Jessica Fletcher witness or be near or even solve!?).  

Anyway, I told Philip that he doesn't need to worry unless I decide I need to take up knitting. ;)  I just wish Netflix had Matlock available to watch instantly!  lol

No comments: