You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dream House: Craft Room

I like all things crafty.  I scrapbook and (attempt to) sew.  I DIY household stuff.  Unfortunately, in our current house, my crafty stuff has been banished to a closet in Philip's Star Wars room.  In my dream house, I would have a room dedicated to all my DIY/crafty stuff.  Like these:


Source: google.com via Tara on Pinterest
 


Source: houzz.com via Tara on Pinterest

Source: houzz.com via Tara on Pinterest





Aren't they beautiful?  I love the white cabinets.  I want my craft room to be bright.  I'd prefer a pale green color but I think all of these look great.  I just want LOTS of storage space!  And preferably a big window to bring in lots of natural light!  :)

No comments: