You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Monday, March 14, 2011

2011 Movies :)

Philip and I hadn't been to the movies since November (when we went to see Harry Potter).  We both really like to go but there hadn't been a whole lot of movies that piqued our interest in the past few months.  That changed this past weekend.  I wanted to see either:


or


Well, we ended up going to see Battle: LA on Saturday night.  It was so good!  It's a really good war/battle movie.  Even if you're not a huge sci-fi junkie, you will still enjoy the movie.  I highly recommend it!  :)

This past weekend was our first movie of the year, but it won't be the last.  Next weekend we are going to see:


Yep.  Philip's pick.  ;)  He loves Simon Pegg... and that other guy whose name I can't remember...  

After that, we'll probably go see Red Riding Hood since we couldn't see it this past weekend.  Then, the following are possibilities for April:

 

And, I'll definitely be at the theaters on April 29th for:


The following weekend (May 6th) will of course be spent watching:


And May 20th will be spent watching (and hoping for the best despite my thoughts that it will most likely be garbage):



And, despite what you may think, we won't be going to see Hangover II.  We thought the first one was completely overrated.  

Next up is one that I am really looking forward to.  I tried to not watch the trailer for it because I didn't want to get my hopes up, but we saw a trailer when we went to the movies this past weekend.  It looks so good:



June 17th will have us watching:


And we'll be going to see this one on June 24th (we love Jason Segel... plus it looks hilarious):



Of course, July will be a HUGE month for movies.  I can't wait!  July 1st is:


Megan Fox is gone, but I don't really care a whole lot about that.  I'm guessing that the movie will be crap, but I still have to see it.  After all, I thought the 2nd one would be crap, but I ended up really liking it.  

July 15th is the end of an era:


Of course, I will be re-reading all of the books and re-watching all of the movies before we go to see this.  And, we'll probably see it more than once.  I can't wait!

July 23rd, we'll be seeing:


I'm not really a huge fan of Captain America and I don't think I'll like the movie that much, but we have to go see it anyway.

July 29th we'll be seeing:


Okay, so it sounds ridiculous.  But, I have high hopes for this one.  I love aliens.  And, cowboys are cool, too.  Plus, I really like Daniel Craig.  

Then August and September are pretty meh.  October will most likely have us watching Contagion and The Three Musketeers.  And, the rest of the year is pretty meh as well.  But 2012 will have us watching Ice Age 4 and The Dark Knight Rises.  Oh, sweet Batman.  :)

No comments: