You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Music

A few weeks ago I blogged about my dislike of Rihanna.  I am apparently very close to alone in that (I've got Philip on my side so boo-yah!).  

It got me to thinking about music in general.  I have very odd tastes.  I like a little bit of everything.  My playlist on my iPod is varied.  I have everything from Marilyn Manson to Taylor Swift on there.  Everytime I play the iPod while cleaning (using our awesome Bose!), I think that the neighbors must think I'm nuts.

So, even though I like a lot of different kinds of music, I also dislike music that is really popular.  For instance, I think the two most overrated bands ever are the Beatles and the Rolling Stones.  Seriously overrated.  I mean, I can listen to some of the Beatles, but it's nowhere near as good as people pretend it is.  The same goes for the Stones... except a lot of the music from the Stones, I just don't like at all.  

There.  I've said it.  Now all of you crazy Beatles lovers out there can hate me.  ;)  I will still always know in my heart that Aerosmith is and will always be the greatest band ever.  :D  

No comments: