You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I have a crush on a senior citizen.

Yes.  You read that right.  I have a crush on a senior citizen.  The sexiest senior citizen ever:


Sylvester Stallone is almost 65 years old (July 6th).  How is it possible for a man of his age to be that hot?  I don't know and I don't really care.  ;)

Okay, so maybe I find older guys attractive anyway... but I didn't think I'd find someone 40 years my senior attractive!  

Philip thinks it's hilarious.  He says that beautiful Sly Stallone is my boyfriend.  It's probably unnatural, but I'm okay with that.  :D

It mostly started when we watched The Expendables.  I mean, in the movie, he was gorgeous, tattooed, strong, and he fought for the girl even if it meant he might die.  What's not to love?? 

Come on ladies!  Surely I'm not alone.  Even if it's not Stallone, have you ever had a crush on someone unusual?  

2 comments:

admin said...

Abso-freakin-lutely!

Sean Connery.

Yum, he can get crumbs in my bed anytime!

Thanks for making me sit here and drool - or searching for Sean Connery information online.. *sigh*... I'm supposed to be working and cleaning the house!

Lyn said...

Anytime I think of Sean Connery, I think of the old SNL Jeopardy skits. Hilarious!

Also, I'm glad that I'm not the only person who has a crush on a senior citizen! ;)