You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's tough being a Yankees fan in Colorado.

My boss is a huge Rockies fan.  And, I'm a Yankees fan.  Even before the season started, he's been giving me grief about how the Yankees "are going to suck this year."  

Well, I'm pleased to say that we're actually holding our own so far this year.  Our record is 6-4.  Not bad.  We're tied for first in our division (with the Orioles of all teams!).  And, the best news of all is that the Red Sux are in DEAD LAST out of ALL teams in both the American and National Leagues.  Their record is 2-9.  It's fantastic.  :)  

Anyway, back to the Rockies.  They have an 8-2 record.  It's the best record out of both leagues.  So, of course, my boss (and all other Coloradans) are giving me a ton of flack.  I have told them that it's still really early.  I mean, it's not like the Yankees have a losing record.  And, even if we did, it's only APRIL!  I know that the Rockies will eventually choke.  ;) 

No comments: