You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just in case you missed it...

I really do not like Rafael Soriano.  

Tonight, we were winning 2-1 going into the 8th inning.  After he left (after only one inning), we were losing 3-2.  

I am almost completely certain that he actually hates the Yankees.  He's been sent to sabotage us.  It's the only explanation that I can come up with.  Why are we paying this guy so much money to make us LOSE?!  (Just in case you were wondering, the Yankees are paying Soriano $35 million for 3 years)

In good news, Brett Gardner got his second homerun of the week (and the season) tonight.  :)  And, Cano got another home run tonight as well.  And, Ivan Nova did a great job of pitching (or as I like to refer to him: "Baby CC").  Let's just hope tomorrow ends with a win!

No comments: