You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm awesome... but probably going to die.

haha... okay, so that's probably an exaggeration, but I felt like I was going to die when I finished running a little while ago.

So, earlier tonight, I told you about how I was able to complete my goal for this week on day 2 of 5. So, I set a new goal for myself. I completed that goal tonight. HAHAHA. Yes, I am that awesome. I ran all 5 laps tonight without having to stop to walk.

Although, it did hurt. A lot. Not my legs or other muscles. My lungs. They burn. Like fire. I finished the run about 20 minutes ago. The burning has almost stopped, but I am still coughing a bit.

I really feel like I pushed myself tonight. I didn't think I was going to make it past three laps. But, I knew I could do it. I made myself keep going. The end of the fifth lap, I didn't feel as bad. I just felt proud that I was going to accomplish my goal already.

Since my body was really feeling it today, I'm not going to up my goal for tomorrow. I just want to be able to run the five laps with more ease. Meaning, I don't want to feel like death when I finish. ;) Wish me luck for tomorrow. :)


P.S. My new running shoes are great. I love them. They don't hurt my feet or my back. They are comfortable and breathe really well. I even ran through a giant puddle the other night when it was raining (I didn't see it in the dark), but the shoes were dry by the next day. They are GREAT running shoes. I really recommend them. Again, they are Saucony Grid Cohesion 3 running shoes. :)

No comments: