You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Officially moving...

Philip and I will be moving to Denver, Colorado at the end of June. I thought that I would be more nervous about it than what I am. I mean, that's 3 and a half months away. It's coming up very quickly. I am more excited than anything. I am ready for a change.

I haven't lived anywhere other than Indiana or North Carolina, so Denver will definitely be different. And that's exactly what I want.

I will *hopefully* be starting a program to get my masters in Library Science. It's a mostly online program, so I will be able to work while going to school. It will take two years to complete. And then, I will be able to do something that I can enjoy and I'll be able to make decent money and actually have a job with benefits. Woo hoo!

And, Philip will be finishing his degree so he can start teaching. Then we can have a nice, normal, stable life together. haha. Normal. Yeah, right. ;)

No comments: