You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Life update + This Date in History

I had a wonderful weekend filled with wonderful people. :) I'm incredibly sore from playing way too many doucheball games in a single day. I had a great time playing, though.

I continue to reread parts of the Twilight Saga because I can't just stop. lol... I just reread the parts that I really like at bedtime. Yeah, I know. I'm crazy and obsessed. Oh, well. Not much I can do now. :)

Today is my 4 year anniversary with Joe. We've had our ups and downs, but we're still here together. With four wonderful pups to show for it. lol Gosh, we have a dog for every year we've been together. I don't think I could handle it if that kept up! Anyway, in honor of our anniversary, I've collected a list of important events which took place on this date in history.

Well, some pretty crappy stuff happened on this date in history. In fact, the very same day that Joe and I started dating, over a thousand Haitians died in floods! But, at least we got Ray Charles on this date as well. :)

Now that you're all informed about this date in history, have a lovely day.

No comments: