You can also check out my wedding blog, Tara Getting Married. It has lots of DIY wedding information!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Sad Story

I've put up a link to a news story from the ASPCA. It's about a man who while fighting with his ex-girlfriend, threw all of her stuff out of his third floor window -- including her Shih Tzu. The dog was seriously injured and later died. The man was on the run for almost a year, but was caught earlier this month. He's likely going to spend 7 years in jail.

Well, he's lucky. He's lucky because he's just going to have to spend 7 years in jail rather that what I would have done to him. It took the police almost a year to catch him. If he would have done that to one of my dogs, he'd have far less time than that to live. When I found that son-of-a-bitch, he'd be tranked (Dexter Style), and then when he woke up, he'd be tied up so that he couldn't escape. I'd chop off his testicles and feed them to my surviving dogs. And then I'd beat the snot out of him. I'm not sure what with, but when I'm done with him, he'd wish that I'd just thrown him out of a third story window. He wouldn't survive to mess with any of my babies again.

I'm a pacifist. But I'm also a mommy. And no one messes with my babies.

No comments: